[Breakingthesilence] short answer in bad english for the moment

plume1 at no-log.org plume1 at no-log.org
Dim 4 Avr 17:38:10 CEST 2004

hello,
i just received all the mail from the breaking the silence list because
the squat where i live is going to be evicted.
i'm still interested in the gender issue in the pga conference but i
didn't know that some people blocked the proposals about having a gender
day and non mixted spaces.
do you know if the block was against the proposal because it was not a
good way to introduce the gender issue or if it was because they don't
want to talk  about it at all?
my english is not really good and i can't say everything i want but i'll
try anyway if it's not to hard for all of you to understand me
for the moment i didn't have the time to read all the texts in the list
,moreover the fact that there are all in english make it more difficult
but i'll try to make comments
i'm not going to belgrade in april but i'd like to go there in july.
are there other people who wants to work on the gender issue who also want
to go there in july?
maybe we can meet before if we want to make leaflet and find some
interesting texts
it's going to be my first pga conference so i think i'll understand more
after the context and the people making part of it
if there a block on those kind of proposal i think that it means that we
have a lot of work...?
so for the texts and the leaflet we have to rise their attention on the
gender issue, if it's not in the basis of the pga organizing i will think
that it's really contradictory to what  i'm expecting from the pga
conference
i'll try to go on the net in a week...

plume(la poudriere de nantes)