[Breakingthesilence] Re: [Pga_europe_process] This is hard to handle

fin ffin74 at yahoo.co.uk
Lun 19 Avr 20:34:21 CEST 2004

Hi
 Question (9) on the questionairre was re-written from
a simple form ;"What do you think/feel about men only
and women only spaces/ support groups ?", because
there were concerns that it would not be understood.
It looks like those concerns have created the very
thing which they wished to avoid.
The ommision of the word feel from q. 9 section (b)
was an error as the word was most certainly meant to
be there.
Do you think it would be worth doing a re-write and
sending it to the p.g.a list ?

fin

 --- paki.tv at cyber-rights.net wrote: > -----BEGIN PGP
SIGNED MESSAGE-----