[Breakingthesilence] reports of the gender day

ni co lu nicolu at chutelibre.org
Sam 28 Aou 03:27:28 CEST 2004

It would be great if we could put together some reports even really short
stuffs) about the workshops that happened during the gender day.
So if the people who did some feel like writing something, it would be
wonderfull.

I'll try to write something about the men / antipatriarchal discussion and
about the antinaturalist one.

Some of the people from belgrade who did stuffs might not be on the list
some if someone has their emails, it's cool to tell them paula maybe...)

I'm looking for rade's email by the way.

bisous / nicolu