[Breakingthesilence] mobility

ni co lu nicolu at chutelibre.org
Sam 3 Juil 05:44:32 CEST 2004

just to make it clear (loosing time once again with w.essex crazy rumours
and agressions and trying to keep it cool anyway), the block against both
women-only space and men-only workshops and meetings was taken off during
belgarde's april meeting (you can just have a look at the april meeting
minutes on the website). So there's no block anymore (except on west.essex
emails, but they didn't even talked about it at the preparatory meeting in
london.

I really feel stupid to have to answer this (do we all fall in the same trap
but I hate the way rumours can destroy organisationnal process).

n/

friday disait :