[Breakingthesilence] gender\reader

miss moon tveye_ at hotmail.com
Mar 6 Juil 07:17:47 CEST 2004

hey\all

with the reader

i suggest opening the subject of content to the reader to those who have put
forward ideas for gender workshops
here in belgrade
and elsewhere

and that these people could make contributions

as far as printing goes it is likely that all belgrade printing will be done
by photocopying

i will forward this info to people asa we have started to sort the workshop
program a bit now
xx moon