[Breakingthesilence] coming with us to belgrade

ni co lu nicolu at chutelibre.org
Lun 12 Juil 17:24:37 CEST 2004

hi kev and others, lacking of money or vehicles to come. Something I had
forgot in my last message was that some of us leave on the 14th or at the last on the 15th from
france to belgrade to join a convoy of other friends already on the way. And
we still have some spaces for a few people in our vehicles. So contact me
quick if you want to join the team.

bisous / nicolu

Kev Smith disait :