[Breakingthesilence] the reader

ni co lu nicolu at chutelibre.org
Lun 12 Juil 17:14:53 CEST 2004

HI kevin.
I'm really that you still want to work on this reader.

As I don't believe either in consensus via email, i can think about two
solutions :
- people give you proposals and let you decide on your own

- people on this list give proposals and a group
of people involved in the gender working group and who arrived in advance in
belgrad could collectively decide about five days in adavance (paula and
belgraders are already there and Me and other frenchies involved with that
will be in belgrade On the 17th/18th. (we'll apparently have facilities to
photocopy it there but it would let you only a few days to do the layout).

Both solutions are ok to me, the important thing being to have one reader
with a few interesting things in the end.

Personnaly I would propose to put the "how to deal with sexual harassment"
and also "thoughts on masculinity" as I wrote it specifically in reaction to
the last pga conference failure to give much attention to anti-patriarchy
and in order to make links between anticapitalist/anti-authoritarian
struggles and anti-patriarchal thoughts and fights.

Fin from london's gender lab showed me other really good stuffs in english
that were quite small and practical. I'll try to find it and propose it.

good luck with it.

/ nicolu

Kev Smith disait :