[Breakingthesilence] introduction text

ni co lu nicolu at chutelibre.org
Mar 13 Juil 20:03:22 CEST 2004

extracts from a answer I did  to paula about her introduction

nicolu /

hi paula
 Thanx for your introduction text which I like a lot.
 The only part that I still find a bit unclear is the one about gay pride in
croeatia. I think that I understand and agree with what you mean. Maube it
should be clearer (as long as that's what you mean), that capitalist offers
(or seems to offer)
more freedom (some kind of individual / sexual freedom) in exchange of
slavery to money and markets and especially (in the case of gay prides and
sex in general) if this freedom can be sold and create new markets.

tell me what you think....

about having a gender day or not : personnaly the two  solutions (workshops all
through the week or a special day) are fine to me. It can also be both.

About the practical guide. I'm presently working on a first draft of the
part I had to write. YOu'll hopefully see more soon, if nothing unexpected
happens here.

see you / nico