[Breakingthesilence] workshops

ni co lu nicolu at chutelibre.org
Mer 14 Juil 03:12:45 CEST 2004

here are two workshops that I propose to do for the conference.
Hope that other people will join me on this

 presentation and debate (2 hours to 3)
 - naturalist / essentialist ideologies  in our society  and  it's use in
patriarchal domination (but also racist / capitalist) :
How can we criticize it and how do we create our own ethics

 workshop (4 hours or two times two  hours)
 anti patriarchal  workshops between men :.
 discussion around  masculine culture and domination.
 exploring sexuality, communication, power structures, kids education,
homophobia, daily lives, housework and  technology...
starting  from personal exchanges and views and aiming at finding tools to
fight against patriarchy into our daily lives, relationships and also how
to push  these  issues  into the public area.