[Breakingthesilence] resources page

Kev Smith kevin.smith at gmx.net
Sam 17 Juil 15:15:03 CEST 2004

hello everyone

OK, I have started the layout..... I am a bit worried by how much there is
to do... but I am sure that it must be a pretty universal sensation for
anyone doing anythign at all involved in this conference!

(fin, when i hit reply to this list, rather than writing out the email
address, it doesnt work... i am not sure if this is the same problem that
you have been having.....)

i think it would be good to include a page with some listings of groups,
websites and projects and stuff.....   is there anyone outthere who mioght
be able to put this together??? if someone could volunteer that would be
great... if not, if everyone could just send me what info they have and i
wil try and compile it all into something coherent

besos y'all
kev