[Breakingthesilence] resources page

Kev Smith kevin.smith at gmx.net
Dim 18 Juil 15:06:46 CEST 2004

thanks greg (are you an irish geezer i met round at javi's place once a year
or so ago?)

ok, in the absence of anything else i am going to use this as a basis... if
people have things that they would like to add to this, then please send
them to me and i will integrate them into the list, but please send them by
the end of tomorrow as i am beginning to freak out a little bit as to how
much time i have left to do this.

and if you are going to send other things for the reader... please please
please send them soon.... i really dont want to be up till 5 in the morning
at the last minuet sorting this out!!! and i would really like to speak to
someone soon in belgrade who can take on the technical responsibilities of
me sending this to them and getting it printed out

besos para tod at s
kev