[Breakingthesilence] final call out for material!

Kev Smith kevin.smith at gmx.net
Mer 21 Juil 13:14:23 CEST 2004

hello everyone
this is the contents as it stands at the moment.
personally i think it looks a bit thin.
I am waiting for an expanded version of the womens cooperatives thign from
bosa, and the hate crime thing from jet.

I cant waste anymore time waiting for things to come in.... if nothing more
happens today I am going to wrap this up and send it over to you.

cheers now
kev

2 - The Politics of Gender - Fin
3 to 7 - Going to Places That Scare Me -
Personal Reflections on Challenging White Male Supremacy
Chris Crass
8 - Homophobia: A Weapon of Sexism - Suzanne Pharr
9 - Self image - Appearance as a Political Category
- Bosa Janjusevic
11 to 13 - Taking The First Step: Suggestions To People Called Out For
Abusive Behavior - Wispy Cockles
14 to 16 - Body Language Speaks Volumes - Anna Sandfield
16 - Principles and Practice of Anti-Oppression
L.A. Direct Action Network
17 - Queer Theory: The Billy Basics - Dr. Mary Ann O’Farrell