[Breakingthesilence] Fwd: email to larc from serbian anark0-syndicalists

paki.tv at cyber-rights.net paki.tv at cyber-rights.net
Dim 6 Juin 15:42:06 CEST 2004

- ----- Forwarded message from larc <info at londonarc.org> -----
From:
Ratibor Trivunac
<rata at beotel.yu>
             To:
info at londonarc.org
             Cc:
kontra at ptt.yu,
men216 at yahoo.com,
noapathy2003 at yahoo.co.uk, maqui at syndicate.org.uk, paul_chatterton at yahoo.co.uk,
 tash_gordon at yahoo.co.uk, smithx at lineone.net, sammyinshadwell at yahoo.co.uk,
 slewis at pobox.com, newrevolution at tesco.net, avradis at yahoo.com, galkirn at voya.net,
 jerebana at yahoo.com, skrati at yahoo.com, redmondvyvian at angelfire.com, phunkeemunkee at ntlworld.com,
 ronya at freeuk.com, anap at riseup.net, brambles at hushmail.com
Re: [Inicijativa]
Fw:
[Pga_europe_process] PGA web
           Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004
03:16:51 +0200

We got this mail on the e-mail address of our International Secretariat.
While I do know the feelings of other comrades from our organisation
regarding PGA and DSM, and while I am acting as part of our
International
Secretariat, I'm writing this short comment only in personal capacity
- -
since our organisation doesn't have the time nor the will to deal with
it
anymore.

I just want to comment on the short passage that I separated down in
the
mail. I do feel that it is quite astonishing that professor (as he likes
present himself falsely in the Serbian public - mind you, I don't have
anything against false presentations as long as they don't have for
their
goal enabling of the academic "intellectual" carrier) Andrej Grubacic
(whose
mail, I presume, you are quoting when replying) is interested in talking
"seriously" about the problem of sexisms when I know, and this can be
confirmed to you from range of Serbian activists from different
organizations, including some feminist ones, that A.G. was very proud
of
his
card saying "Andrej Grubacic - amateur gynecologist" (how sick is
that??!),
and for a quite a long time his room was decorated with the poster
"Rules of
the progressive Montenegrin" (Montenegro is a part of the State we are
living in known for it's conservativism and patriarchalism) which stated
things as "My wife doesn't wash my feet more that two times a day" or
"I
don't kick ass of my wife on Thursday" and yes, he had found it
hilarious.

Another thing is that we are aware that DSM (does that group still
exists
anyway? - nobody heard of them for a quite a wile now [apart from that
ludicrous and {for us} laughable fight about deviding computers they
got
among themselves]) people had a lot of problems (coming mostly from
their
ignorant, semi-intelligent, we-have-asses-where-our-heads-should-be
attitude
towards the people they were expecting to do all the organizational work
for
them [that's a much longer, and much more horrifying story that I don't
want
to get in to now]) with creating a place for staying (or for that matter
any
space at all) for the people who are coming to PGA meeting - therefore
since
we are in the final stage of opening "Belgrade Athenaeum - workers
cultural
centre" - first anarchist cultural centre and library in Serbia EVER,
 we
will be happy to host all CLASS orientated anarchists coming to the
place -
they will be able to sleep in our Athenaeum (it would be good if they
would
have their sleeping begs with them) and for the others who don't fit
there
(it is quite a large space) we will place them in the flats of our
members.

That is it from me...

Salud, anarquia y colectivismo

Rata (member of Union confederation Anarcho-syndicalist initiative and
Federation of internationalist anarchists)