[Breakingthesilence] research

Christian Scholl Christian.Scholl at student.uva.nl
Lun 7 Juin 16:09:37 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I am engaged in a research for a graduation thesis in gender studies at
the University of Amsterdam. The research focuses on the strategies for
the change of gender relations of feminist groups, organizations and
networks that are connected with the alterglobalization movement.

PGA is part of the set of groups/organizations/networks that are
included in this research. Since PGA is a rather 'immaterial' network,
I tried to send a questionaire for getting a variety of reliable
information to several groups that are connected with PGA and are
supposed to work from a feminist perspective. Unfortunately, I did not
receive a answer yet.
For this reason I send the questionaire to this mailing list. It poses
some questions about your group's (PGA) vision on feminist politics,
your way of organizing and cooperating, and the role of personal
change.

It would be very helpul if one person could afford the time to respond
to these questions. I would not mind either if the questionaire is
answered by more persons working together (if that will be made clear
on the top of the questionaire).

I will treat the information respectful and will not use it for any
purposes behind this research. When the first version of the thesis is
finished, I will send it to you for further comment.

Thanks a lot in advance for your worthful cooperation!

best regards,
Christian Scholl

contatct:  christian.scholl at student.uva.nl