[Breakingthesilence] mobility

friday friday at nadir.org
Lun 28 Juin 17:59:45 CEST 2004

Hi,

Paula, thanks for restarting a discussion and sending some positive energy from
Belgrade.

It is certainly necessary to find a constructive way of discussing "race",
colonialism and gender, so far I myself have not understood the reasons behind
the block for the men's only group. Exclusion?

I think it has been mentioned before: there are some interesting texts at the
summercamp crossborder project site:
http://www.summercamp.squat.net/

At the moment, I am not sure I will make it to Belgrade (travel costs and other
difficulties), so I cannot make any commitments towards content.

Oh, and one thing for the administration of the list: it might be a good idea to
reset the settings for the reply address of this list.

Cheers,
friday

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;8661322;9498324;s?http://www.promo.com.au/virgincreditcard/firstbirthday/track.cfm?source=N92