[Breakingthesilence] Get over yourself fabian!

miss moon tveye_ at hotmail.com
Jeu 7 Oct 09:41:22 CEST 2004

thanks kev i thought that was very a very calm response
and yip i agree even with the second reader we didnt make collective
decisions on content#this was left in the hands of a couple of people
so we just kinda have to flow with it a bit

thanx for all your hard wrk and patience
maybe see you in span sometime
xx moon