[Breakingthesilence] gender reader

martin dufresne martin at laurentides.net
Sam 9 Oct 00:27:01 CEST 2004

> and you dont think that when it was me who put the reader together am
> accused of "beurocratic elitism bordering on
> vanguardist totalitarianism" that that is a not a personal attack or
> intimdation?

no, actually, I don't. without knowing either of you, it is clear that the
writer is characterizing the production process - rightfully or not - and
deploring an outcome. It seems to me that you are the one personalizing and
obscuring the issue when the problem is clearly a process that should have
been more collective - you acknowledge that - and accountable.

> who is the "we" that you are referring to when you say "(don't you trust)
our judgment"?

list subscribers

> chances are, probably not.

ok. pity.