[Breakingthesilence] polemic about gender reader

RédacNotv notv01 at no-log.org
Dim 10 Oct 10:40:50 CEST 2004

Some people belive that that having made the intellectual (or ethical)
choice of "not beeing racist" (or machist)  makes them free from this
question. The gender issue shows us that it is not true. I think thait
it's not even  the beginning of the process of getting rid of the "non
manifest racism" (non manifest machism), in fact a very common form of
racism under activists and bobos (I don't aim anyone, I don't even know
if the rejection of this text is related or not with "non manifest
racism" or if the reaction is appropriate or exagerated).

The first thing to do could be to work a bit and to discuss the validity
of the objections that led to the rejection of this text, and perhaps
the procedure or eventually the culturo-centrism that led so easily to
this decision. If non-manifest racism or culturo-centrism is involved,
than we will know and everybody could get forward instead of throwing
raw or sophisticated bullshit to one another.

Could someone motivated by this discussion put together the text and the
objections in one message so we could be comfortable to think about it ?

A+
Pascal

CAS