[Breakingthesilence] Polemic about gender reader

Kev Smith kevin.smith at gmx.net
Dim 10 Oct 18:54:57 CEST 2004

hello
too late, i already sent the gender reader to belfast.
i am not clarifying or explaining anything, as i suspect it will only lead
to further abuse and accusations. I am not willing to participate in further
discussion on this list. it makes me very stressed, its incredibly time
consuming and i think its going nowhere.
laters
kev