[Breakingthesilence] gender reports needed !

ni co lu nicolu at chutelibre.org
Lun 25 Oct 19:04:27 CEST 2004

yop, sorry to ask again...

but are there any people on this list who participated on the gender day who
could send (even really short) reports of the various workshops that
happened.

I remember about :
- workshop on how to deal with sexualk harassment in
our communities (paula ?)
- gender lab (fin ?)
- oil workshop carole)
- next genderation : emebedded practice (paula, you would know who to contact
to get a report or an introductionnary text)
- a general presentation
- essentialism debate (I could write a few words about this one as i
presented it)
- presentation of belgrade's feminist, gay and lesbian and gender issue
groups : i know that it didn't really happened, but it could be great if we
have a few presentation texts of the local groups we've been working with
(man against violence, women in black, azin...) Maybe bosa or paula could
contact (or give me the contacts) of the ones that are not on this list.

I'll write something about the men against patriarchy workshop and maybe a
bit of a general intro, but if some other people could help that would be
great.

By the way, it was really good to oragnize this gender day was you and I
miss you and hope we can still find ways to work together in the near future.

/ nico