[Breakingthesilence] solidarity initiatives with gays/lesbians, queer groups in serbia.

ni co lu nicolu at chutelibre.org
Lun 25 Oct 19:21:18 CEST 2004

Hi again !

just to say that following discussions at the belgrade's pga conference,
we're a small group of people involved with sans-titre who would like to
keep in touch and try to think about solidarity initiatives that we could
try to create with gays/lesbian and queer groups in serbia.

We'll try to talk about it at the next sans-titre meeting but would like
to get contacts and ask people what they think could be usefull and how we
could find ways to help or work together.

I've personally lost my email
contacts of the people involved with these groups, so if somoeone who has
them can help, that would be great.

bisous / nicolu