[Breakingthesilence] solidarity initiatives with gays/lesbians, queer groups in serbia.

miss moon tveye_ at hotmail.com
Mar 26 Oct 21:07:22 CEST 2004

hi nicolu

funny you should mention this queer stuff
there are plans affot for just this sort of thing
ive been talking with a few kids in belgrade also here at the recent beyounf
esf event
majda and stephan and a few other stani panis visited

hopefully looking at some stuff in the spring

tell me what you have in mind and this is all in early jelling stages here
and there
will keep ya all posted aye
but looks like at least simona and i will return to belgrade maybe aroiund
feb

xxx moon