[Pga_europe_process] pga winter meeting: travells, preparation, logistic and visas

Leonid Savin evrazia at ukr.net
Wed Feb 12 19:22:58 CET 2003

Dear organisers of PGA meeting!
Please, find enclosed information about our needs:
We're need official invitation form for embassy
Usually you're need such information:

Name: Leonid Savin
Date of birth: 22 November 1974
Place of birth: Sumy, Ukraine
Citizenship: ukrainian
address: Naberezhnaya reki Strelki 38-8 40030 Sumy, Ukraine
phone: + 0542 22 47 30
fax: + 0542 21 13 57
Passport: type P, AC848467
valid till 13 Sep 2007
Term of visit: 5 days

Usually embassy give visa in 10 days term, so we have not so much time
Another important thing is that embassy ask about tickets and medical injurance. It will cost about 250 Euro. Please, keep me informed about process. We're really can not find so big sum of money.
 Post address: p.o. box 131, 40030 Sumy, Ukraine
-
All the best
----