[Pga_europe_process] Fw: Belgrade calling for a 13. 14. june meeting

Andrej Grubacic zapata at sezampro.yu
Wed Jun 4 16:50:41 CEST 2003

Dear Leonid,

As far as we are aware and informed, you do not need an invitation letter to
enter Yugoslavia. Is this information that you have confirmed beyond any
(administrative) doubt?

If it is, then we will try to make it to be more simple and issue you a
personal (private) invitation letter. Please do notify us, as soon as
possible, about the definite situation, both with regards to the letter and
to the number of friends coming from Ukraine.

 - Andrej