by (Re: [Pga_europe_process] on food report)

Aleksei itasitihki at tao.ca
Tue May 18 00:56:51 CEST 2004

> p.s. check out www.razam.bu.ru and if you know this guys call them to the
> conference!!

Correct adress is www.razam.by.ru. They are ok, I am sure they already
got posted invitation but for sure I'll ask if they are about to come.

Basically there is no problem with awareness about PGA conference in
x-Soviets even with Russian invitation vanished with hard disk destroyed,
link has been in Russian indymedia in months, we just published ad in our
journal avtonom, ABfB issue of March dedicated 4 pages to PGA... what
remains to be do is sort of "pr job", hype that it will be some spectacle...

Antti R.