[Pga_europe_process] on food report

Damn tusht at ptt.yu
Tue May 18 07:42:14 CEST 2004

hi people,
sorry for my notice on food,
it will not be repeated...

  -----Original Message-----
  From: marco <marco at eurodusnie.nl>
  To: pga_europe_process at squat.net <pga_europe_process at squat.net>
  Date: 2004. svibanj 17 10:51
  Subject: Re: [Pga_europe_process] on food report

  At 20:07 16-5-2004, you wrote:

    hi aleksei, hi to you all,

    it is obviously that i was misunderstood by some people from the western
    europe but i`m glad that someone else could understand my problem.

    no one of my resnik and rakovica friends (there are about 30 of us) could
    afford 5 euros per day for the food, so no one has right to excpect from us
    to pay it.

    and then, i with all my friends will be sitting in front od super market and
    eating bread and butter while other delegates will be sitting in pga kitchen
    and eating real lunch. equality?

    neither benefaction is not solution because i dont want no ones benefaction,
    i want equal position!

    my dillema is: what is my motivation to do on pga conference if i will be
    first excluded from it???

  as said in the prepatory meeting, making sure that food is affordable fo everyone is something to be discussed during the point finances. for example in the "donations area" or "ecorating" things could be balanced. this has been done one zilion times before. due to lack of time we have postponed this discussion to the london meeting. the belgrade prepatory meeting discussed the food issue for three hours (so pretty good, although i doubt you were there since you ask these questions) and i am getting a bit pissed with you (damn on a personal note) trying to overturn the discission made and not even proposing anything new. this all does not help and i do not understand your motive. this is the last thing i will say about it. lets stop creating confusion and move on with organising the conference.

  marco

    o.k, maybe my scenario is to pesimistic and there will be many solidarity
    kichrens and free food for all, but this is serious problem that we must
    think and discuss many times more. expecialy because lot of people feel
    excluded and discriminated by price of food. and this is firs non-western
    european pga conference and some probles occurs for the firs time.

    p.s. check out www.razam.bu.ru and if you know this guys call them to the
    conference!!

    p.s.s. for the list administrator: when you replying to someones message it
    goes only to this person, not to pga process list. is it possible to change
    it??

    greetingz,
    damn

    gdv rula
    jer ostalo je nula

    ---
    Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
  Van bazendemocratie naar basisdemocratie
  kort handboek voor een postparlementair project

  From the director’s democracy to direct democracy
  A short handbook for a post-parliamentary project

  http://www.basisdemocratie.tk/