[Pga_europe_process] (no subject)

friday friday at nadir.org
Tue May 18 13:25:20 CEST 2004

Hi,

why are you writing as "we"? Who is "we" in this case?

There is no such thing as a "PGA statement". The text below appears as part of a
network, it is part of the programme for the PGA Asia and Gender conference. I
do not think that people living in Europe should judge the wording of texts in
Asia or other regions as non- "PGA view". This is a decentralised network.
Considering the fact that people in Bangladesh are very busy in organising the
conference, I think a few days before the conference starts we should do
everything to support their search for finances and wish them great debates on
gender and other themes at the conference.

Greetings,
friday

Quoting paki.tv at cyber-rights.net: