[Pga_europe_process] (no subject)

diañu burlon dianhuburlon at gmx.net
Tue May 18 14:54:29 CEST 2004

Hi every one,

Nice to know you are busy reading documents coming from Asia.
Why are we here no longer surprised of such replys from Europeans?

The document you are speaking about is part of a "funding application",
that we are using also in a urgent need to inform people on the agenda.

But it is very great we got the decentralization and the autonomy of the
regions, so the regions don´t have to eat all time the view and imposition
of political culture, reality and ideological arrogance of Europe anymore.

I don´t have time, neither any feeling, on entering into a discussion with
you "West Essex Zappatista". Maybe some one here, after conference, will
write to you to explain a couple of things. Tomorrow delegations will
arrive. we have better things to do now.

Saludillos,
trasgu