[Pga_europe_process] PGA web

London Action Resource Centre info at londonarc.org
Thu Jun 3 14:01:39 CEST 2004

Hiya,

it's quite easy to edit and change wiki pages - that's partly the point of them.
I've gone and taken that addition off the page now, tho' it'll still be there
on the recent changes link, just in case the person who added that comment
wishes to follow up with some evidence, in which case perhaps they could put it
in the discussion section.......

Cheers,

Del (London LARCer)

http://www.ourmayday.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Peoples_Global_Action_Conference_In_Belgrade,