[Pga_europe_process] Visa for Belgrado for people with a refugeepassport

pannawonica at zonnet.nl pannawonica at zonnet.nl
Fri Jun 4 22:54:16 CEST 2004

Dear Stefan,

Thanx for quick reaction: we need visa for refugees from Syria and Burundi
who are involved in our collective. They have Dutch refugee passports. I
don't need visa. I send you tomorrow all the information to you personal
emailadress. Can you please fax me the invitation letter back on monday or
tuesday! Our fax number is +31-(0)71-5173019.

adios paco