[Pga_europe_process] Fw: Music Band Requirements (Venezuela-FPL)

Andrej Grubacic zapata at sezampro.yu
Mon Jun 14 22:36:34 CEST 2004

I am not sure who is doing this for the conference, so I am sending it to
the list. Sorry for the traffic.

        Andrej

Communism is not for us a state of affairs which is to be established, an
ideal to which reality [will] have to adjust itself. We call communism the
real movement which abolishes the present state of things.