[Pga_europe_process] proposed topics for the factory and workingconditions day

Maja i Milan decorte at eunet.yu
Wed Jun 16 23:01:32 CEST 2004

> I think itÕs worth to spend some money to cover the expenses of these
> people to Belgrade.

it's not a question of it is worth, of course it is. the question is if
it is more "worth"
than food or solidarity fond or something else, and where to find funds
for all of
it. the best solution i think is to try to find money for this by
applying for separate
funds for this, we are already doing the same here in belgrade. i would
like to
use this opportunity to call people to help collecting money for
solidarity fond/
food/cultural programme/ecotoilets... otherwise we have a problem.

milan
stani pani kolektiv