[Pga_europe_process] Pga_europe_process] RE: proposed topics for the factory and working conditions day

kolektiv eimigracija migrativeart at skynet.be
Fri Jun 18 00:55:31 CEST 2004

flexible work and flexibility: most of metal and car industry, as well
textile and food industry european workers, but also fast-food temporary
jobbers point  like one of the biggest actual fraud of the patronat: in the
theory it is 7 hours x 5days= 35 hours, but in reality it is 6 days per week
x 10-12 hours, the toilet and break  time not any more counted in the
work-time, the hours over 35 are not paid and the patronat has a right to
give a free day whenever it arrange them, but not a person concerned ;
flexibility in the various kind of jobs that one person has to effectuate;
in the factories the oldest worker don't accept the flexibility but the
young  and illegal ones yes, which means that the young  and illegal accept
nowadays all kind of  miserable pays : in one word  flexibility is a
disastrous capitulation and step back  on XX century hardly obtained,  basic
workers wrights.

the topics about precarious work-

How can precarious workers organize?
- What answers there are to precariousness?
- How work has changed?
- How we can get rid of work?

are of corse welcome in the debate with the factory and manual  workers who
how i see it, often paradoxaly don¹t have time to think about free time, or
about  transformation of work/labour materiality . that is the reason also
that  they are , generally, very hardly  leaving  their traditional
fixation towards the production tools even if those are completely
dilapidated.  that¹s what some no more employed  workers wont to point  also
out , in our debate.

conclusion:  definitely crossing of ( all type of)  work and non-work
experiences are more than welcome in our¹s , but generally in all political
debates dealing with the work conditions nowadays.

bb
ps.tapio are u personally coming to belgrade to joint the discussion?

------ End of Forwarded Message