[Pga_europe_process] Re: A proposition about presentations in the conference

Tapio Laakso tapio.laakso at iki.fi
Sun Jun 20 17:27:10 CEST 2004

This sounds a good idea. I thinks it's very true that contacts with other
groups and individuals are maybe the most important result of these
meetings. Facilitating this networking would be good.

Problem may be that people don't want to sit listening something all the
time. Will people come to these presentations during gaps in the program?
Maybe they do if it's well organized.

Other thing could be collecting presentations of groups as text
beforehand. They could be available on website and maybe as paper during
the conference.

Tapio