[Pga_europe_process] Money matters

kolektiv eimigracija migrativeart at skynet.be
Sun Jun 20 18:39:51 CEST 2004

djp,
thanks again for your sugestions. i just answered you on some points in
previous mail, but will repeat it here:

considering your suggestion about self-funding for some programs and remark
about paying tickets of western workers and migrants: sorry if it was not
clear. the  needed budget is  to support EXCLUDED western workers ( from the
work, , from the trade-unions, those one who paid on their own skin their
rebellions) as well as  PRECARIOUS rebels immigrants. of corse that we are
not suporting or proposing to support established ( state and big
trade-union) nomenklatura  workers who even don¹t need our debate. or if
yes, they should speak from the other side  of baricades...

unfortunately self-funding does¹t work in serbia and  some of proposed
people are in the deep isolation today thought europe. their struggles are
over or are continuing ( like everywhere) actually with very few people (
belgium, italia). they don¹t have  real and euphoric self-structures to
work with and to organise for them benefits.

bajbaj