[Pga_europe_process] we must lynch javier, he is a violent racist and a traitor that works on the ESF

diañu burlon dianhuburlon at gmx.net
Wed Jun 23 13:59:18 CEST 2004

Hi Javier,

I am very surprise see that you  take the time to answer such continuous
and agresive emails, coming clearly from a very  macho mind and values.

The so called activists from West Essex, regarding our call for solidarity,
sent to the social movement of Asia the following beauty (among others) ,
more expected from the Catolic Church or the World Bank than from an activist.

"We do not appreciate this lack of solidarity which simply thrusts a
begging bowl in our face and then spits in our face because we do not have
money."

This kind of agresive insults and emails, ---- coming from who I suppose is
a big white male patriarca, with access to toilet, fridge and specially
ascess to education and to a lot of books, and after reading such books,
beliving he is above everyone, with the superior morality of the pure
anarchism or anti authoritarian, and then speaking to the rest of humanity
from the pulpit of the cathedral, dreaming being the Pope of the
anarchisch,  or maybe as Attack, thinking "they are the real
movement".--  are not worth to be answered.

Many Asian organizations thought in giving the deserved answer to such
shit, but at the end, we really have better things to do.
I saw them insisting in the provocation, but really, it is useless to
disscuss with such agresive macho close minds, morally above the rest
of   human beings. All time agresive, all time insulting, ..and of course,
this kind of authoritarian, impositive and agresive way of communication in
the  name of anti-authoritarian, anaschism, direct democracy, anti sexist
and so on. Typical reproduction of the typical power of patriarchy and
authoritarism in the anti authoritarians movements. Nothing new. Really,
not worth to bother about. They are not open for discussion, only for
"argument", and if possible to humiliate the person in front. So, what is
the use? Take easy and don´t bother about.

I promised Vanja to come back  Europe in a couple of weeks. ( I am stucked
in Delhi). Are you going to be around? I really would like to disscuss with
you regarding the social forum. What on the hell are you doing there? I
really don´t understand why lost energy and time in it. More. I don´t
understand why to be there to legitimaze it. I read a couple of emails on
the issue months ago, but I didn´t want to enter into the discussion. But I
was very surprise that someone wrote that we will be isolated as movements
if we don´t participate. If that is the case,  I really want to be
isolated. It is clear that the biggest strengh of PGA Asia is the good
analisis they have of those spaces and the radical position of the
movements, and don´t let themselves to be eaten by such spaces, as it is
happening in LA.  I don´t think it is a question of spending hours
critizazing the WSF, who funds it and so on, but...whatever, I would really
like to hear your opinion  regarding this issue.

kisses,
trasgu