[Pga_europe_process] conference paper

friday friday at nadir.org
Mon Jun 28 16:31:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

there was a suggestion at the last meeting in London to use
http://all4all.org/de/ for the conference newspaper. However, there are still
serious problems with the server and the possibilities for posting articles, so
it would be best to set up a wiki somewhere else, maybe at
http://www.ourmayday.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Peoples_Global_Action_Conference_In_Belgrade
for the conference newspaper.

friday

Quoting robin at moviments.net: