[Pga_europe_process] conference paper and travel

robin at moviments.net robin at moviments.net
Tue Jun 29 11:21:36 CEST 2004

Hola, bon dia.

I received some e-mails about the newspaper, and some as well with tips on
how to travel. Thanks for that.

I was wondering two things. First of all, what has already been arranged
for making a daily (or something similar) on paper. Has there only been
thoughts about making it available for internet and home-stayers, or have
there been made, or will there be made, as well arrangement for printing,
like e.g. a location to make copies in the mornings. And how many persons
have offered that they want to help on making this possible, i.e. can
commit themselves in advance? Is there already some kind of working-group?

Concerning travel-arrangements. Will there be enough animo to open a
special wiki-page with ideas on how to travel to Belgrade (share
knowledgde). Is it possible to use the one below for this purpose? Any
thoughts? Any people who want to share their tips, etc.

adeú, Robin.