[Pga_europe_process] Notes from the diaspora

paki.tv at cyber-rights.net paki.tv at cyber-rights.net
Thu Jul 1 19:25:11 CEST 2004

>I am very surprise see that you  take the time to answer such >continuous
and agresive emails, coming clearly from a very  macho mind >and values.

>The so called activists from West Essex, regarding our call for
>solidarity, sent to the social movement of Asia the following beauty

>(among others), more expected from the Catolic Church or the World >Bank
than from an activist.

>"We do not appreciate this lack of solidarity which simply thrusts
>a begging bowl in our face and then spits in our face because we do
>not have money."

This is not true. After a month of trying to make contact with the PGA
process in Asia, we eagerly responded to your request for solidarity
with a request for information about how the gender discussion was organised
with PGA Asia. You responded that your request was simply part of a funding
application.

Our response was to your refusal to help us with any information and
merely to say you were only interested in asking us for money.

>This kind of agresive insults and emails, ---- coming from who I
>suppose is a big white male patriarca, with access to toilet, fridge
>and specially ascess to education and to a lot of books, and after >reading
such books, beliving he is above everyone, with the superior >morality
of the pure anarchism or anti authoritarian, and then >speaking to the
rest of humanity from the pulpit of the cathedral, >dreaming being the
Pope of the anarchisch,  or maybe as Attack, >thinking "they are the
real movement".--  are not worth to be answered.

Perhaps it would be better if your responses were not based on your empty
fantasies.

We were asking you for information because we believed that we could
learn from how the Gender debate was organised in Asia. As for having
access to education and books, we are involved in the anti-systemic library
to make information generally available. Is this a problem?

Furthermore, we are not anarchists, nor are we white. But if having a
fridge and a toilet is a crime, we plead guilty.

>Many Asian organizations thought in giving the deserved answer to
>such shit, but at the end, we really have better things to do.
>I saw them insisting in the provocation, but really, it is useless
>to disscuss with such aggressive macho close minds, morally above the
>rest of human beings.

So are we to conclude that you have decided to over-rule these many Asian
organsiations?

It is precisely the element of our response that you pick out which was
most direct in our communication. Put in other terms;

If you want to help us, don't bother, you will only be disapoointed.
But if you see your struggle as our struggle, then let us work together.

>All time agresive, all time insulting, ..and
>of course, this kind of authoritarian, impositive and agresive way of
>communication in the  name of anti-authoritarian, anaschism, direct
>democracy, anti-sexist and so on. Typical reproduction of the typical
>power of patriarchy and authoritarism in the anti authoritarians >movements.
Nothing new.

>Really, not worth to bother about. They are not open for discussion,
 >only for "argument", and if possible to humiliate the person in front.
>So, what is the use? Take easy and don´t bother about.

So we have to ask ourselves are your pseudo-arguments and projections
genuine delusions or a convenient way of stopping having your power controlling
e-mail access to "PGA Asia" challenged?

The third objective of the "PGA Asia" conference was:
"To establish a strong solidarity among Asian people".

How do you hope to achieve this in relation to the Asian diaspora?

But rather than dwell too much on such questions - which really do not
have much meaning for us - we would rather simply have contact with the
many Asian organisations who wanted to answer us.

Please don't try to stop people from acting glocally.

West Essex Zapatista