[Pga_europe_process] conference reader and practical guide

ni co lu nicolu at chutelibre.org
Mon Jul 5 01:48:03 CEST 2004

yop.

>From the last preparatory meeting, it was decided that jean-phi, joyce and
me (nicolu) would do the conference reader and practical guide (with the
help of milan for local informations needed).

And we're presently working on it (hoping to make part of both available at
least ten days before the conference), so it is very good and welcomed to know
that other people also want to work on it, but we would have to know who it
is precisely so that we don't do the same job at the same time and can
coordinate our work.

thanx for any quick feedbacks on that...

Drugaciji svet je moguc! disait :