[Pga_europe_process] Social Forum

javier javier at spc.org
Fri Jul 9 16:32:10 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 12:52, friday wrote:

> I think there are considerable concerns in focussing on the Social Forum process
> too much, not just legitimacy for a centralised event. It draws a huge amount of
> energy which is lacking elsewhere (planning global action days, preparation for
> the Belgrade conference, etc.).

I agree with the lack of energy,  but it's not being put into the Social
Forum.

In London, very few people really connected with the "scene" are working
inside the ESF process, plus a few others working on autonomous spaces
only.

What we have in London is too many people that find it easier to tell
other people what NOT to do, rather than move their own asses into any
kind of action.

City of past glories, pathetic like those old ladies covered in heavy
make-up, always laden with a bottle of gin and flirtatious smiles that
unpredictably turn into vicious jaws