[Pga_europe_process] from Longo mai

Friede99 at gmx.de Friede99 at gmx.de
Wed Jul 14 12:51:28 CEST 2004

The accusatory tone of this message disappoints me and doesn´t seem very
convincing you take a critically distance to what has happened.

To come myself to Longo Mai to talk about it? After these experiences??? How
can you consider this is as a serious offer?

And how can you deny the political content of what has happened?

I didn´t know you consider yourself as part of pga since 1998, but even if
so, this is the first time I consciously knew I would have to meet people
>from Longo Mai in the framework of pga. And that is where we should talk,
because this is political and not personal at all.

friede