[Pga_europe_process] from Longo mai

itasitihki at tao.ca itasitihki at tao.ca
Wed Jul 14 14:34:51 CEST 2004

I would like to support Friede in bringing this
issue to public discussion. I wouldn't
yet rush to blame Longo Mai for accusatory tone or
unwillingness to solve the issue, but I Friede's
original letter contained accusations serious enough
and well enough documented in order to solve issue
in general European PGA framework (which for sure does not
necessarily mean barrio meeting on the topic...).

Antti R.