[Pga_europe_process] translation of conference information?

majda supermajda at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 12:39:45 CEST 2004

hi,
for eu citizens and for everybody else it is nessesery
to bring passport.an identity card is DEFINITELY not
enough.police will not allow entering the country wit
it.please be aware of this;)

concerning translations,we here dont have enough of
people to do that,and it would be good if some
volunteers from abroad could take care of it.most of
us are moving to jajinci in couple of days to start
some practical work at locations.see you soon,majda

http://www.planplus.co.yu/s/ppsrc.asp?Grad=mBg&Tekst=jajinci#

http://www.pgaconference.org/location/en_tobelgrade.html

http://www.beograd.org.yu/english/upoznaj/saobrac/index.htm