[Pga_europe_process] projector?

javier javier at spc.org
Tue Jul 20 12:00:26 CEST 2004

I can confirm that we will be taking 2 desktop computers, a a printer
and hub, all of which will be donated to the school. We may need some
help with customs at some point. We will have all our papers sorted for
the organisation.

We are also taking

a wireless meshbox with small antenna and pigtail but no bigger antenna,
so if anyone has one..

networking tools and cable, but no soldering kit, and we will need one
to build audio cabling, anyone??

3 FM radio micro-transmitters for translation, but we cannot import
receivers, as it's impossible to explain what you are doing at customs.
So people will have to bring their own or fuel the local economy by
buying one (go for the ones with digital dial).

 One of the practical things we will need to do is build some soundproof
booth structure for interpreters. A little bit of carpentry, please
collect any planks and dont burn them all!!!

We definitely have translation Serbian Spanish, still looking for
English!!

About projector, I think that the one Milan mentioned may be the same
Mark is talking about, Del and Natja are not taking one as far as I
know. So we should take it from LARC.

see you in Belgrade

javi