[Pga_europe_process] van starting from Berlin

Anna anna at mail.nadir.org
Tue Jul 20 16:21:52 CEST 2004

as i'll be in the same van i'd still very much appreciate and information
about how to get to jajinci from belgrade center *by car*.

everything i find on the website are information about how to get there by
bus, or how to get there from airport or train station, or general overview
maps of belgrade..

please, have mercy and tell us where in/around belgrade jajinci is ;)!

if anyone still needs a ride - we could pick up two more people on the way,
but we'd need to know until tomorrow around noon.

Anna

--
http://keys.indymedia.org/showkey.py?key=0x08E90385
1E8A F932 5C9C 1C13 83FB 1E1D DD8E 94F9 08E9 0385