[Pga_europe_process] URGENT!!!

Maja i Milan decorte at eunet.yu
Wed Jul 21 01:12:40 CEST 2004

check the web page once more there, is a link to a car travel planer. if
it's not possible to do so, go to the slavia square and folow the
"bulevard jna" straight to jajinci (it's a long bulevard ~10 km)...

    * http://www.map24.com
      Autoroute - Interactive autoroute planner of Europe.
      Your target address is Ilije Petrovica 12, Jajinci, Belgrade

good luck!
milan

--
"Prilagodjavanje prirodi, a ne prilagodjavanje prirode, formula je koja vrsti obezbedjuje trajnost" Borislav Pekic ("Besnilo")