[Pga_europe_process] Report of PGA conference

Olivier De Marcellus elviejo at greenmail.ch
Wed Aug 4 12:50:32 CEST 2004

Hello all!
Yes I think it was for almost everyone a very good conference! The only
thing still necessary is now to get some written results, in particular
for all those who couldn't make it.

Harriet (for the plenary notes), Emma, James, Rosa, Vincent, Sjur, Elsa,
Frano, Andrej and I  all signed up for putting together a report (anyone
else?). So the first urgent (before you forget what those notes meant)
thing is to send us all the material you have on the different
workshops, proposals, etc.
For the moment you can send it all to me: Put "For the report " as
subject please and it will go in a special file.
Big hugs to all you lovely people,
Olivier