[Pga_europe_process] We didn't do this, but we like it all the same!!!!

Milan Markovic decorte at EUnet.yu
Fri Aug 13 19:16:31 CEST 2004

i have only one question for you. if you disslike the whole pga story, why
don't you do the think you like and get off this list? i don't understand what
do you get from this kind of negative (useless) critic.
yes, everybody else is stupid and you are the only ones that are smart. i will
come by next wednesday so we can go burn some books - it's getting chilly.

milan

Quoting paki.tv at cyber-rights.net: