[Pga_europe_process] wintermeeting in austria
bohnensack at vegesack.com
Tue Sep 21 20:43:12 CEST 2004
hello to all!
as you all know: the wob_marley collective will be hosting the wintermeeting
of the pga.
we have two suggestions for the date:
13-16th of January 2005 OR
27-30th of January 2005
thursday would be the day to arrive so we have three days of talking then.
INFORMATION WE NEED:
- we need to get in contact with the people who administrate the pga
web-page (will there be a form to fill out who will be attending.....) what
information do you need?.....
we have this email plus we have also a postal adress and later in december
then a telefonenumber which we have to publish somewhere.
in case of: we also have webspace which we could use but we will need the
contact anyway for the links on the pga pages.
- we need information of what equipement will be needed during the meeting
- we would suggest a deadline for registration for this meeting three weeks
- also we would like to know if the pga has some funds with money....(we
could also raise money if necessary). does anyone have experience how much
money we will need? as we do that the first time we don't know.....
- travelling: we need to know as soon as possible who needs visas and
concerning the date of the wintermeeting we want to fix it in latest one
More information about the Pga_europe_process